I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls. I love to laugh,read, shop, watch chick flicks, hang out with friends, go on dates with my husband and eat chocolate!!!
Her hair looks so cute! I wanted to thank you for the Christmas present and wanted to make sure that Morgen got her doll from us. I called your dad and he said just to send it to his house. Hope she liked it! Hope she didn't already have it!
7 comments:
I think it is adorable. Love it. Can't wait to show Cassie.
Morgan what cute hair. You look so grown up.
Her hair looks so cute! I wanted to thank you for the Christmas present and wanted to make sure that Morgen got her doll from us. I called your dad and he said just to send it to his house. Hope she liked it! Hope she didn't already have it!
Morgan, you look so grown up. Your hair cut is soooo cute which makes you even that much more cute, although I don't think you could be any cuter.
It makes her look so grown up!!! PS--You've been holding out on me. I didn't know you were a blogger!
So cute!
So....did you watch Bach? I know you did!
Kristina,
Long time so speak!! I hope you are doing good. Morgan's hair is adorable. I just wanted to say HI!!
Post a Comment