Thursday, March 12, 2009

Is my house ever clean?

I don't know what is going on with me but I've been having a hard time getting and keeping my house clean. It has always been a never ending job but lately....I don't know, it's extra difficult. Trevor has been telling me for about 2 weeks that the downstairs toilet needed to be cleaned. (Now...why he felt the need to tell me instead of cleaning it himself is a whole other issue that I don't have time to get into!) Last week I cleaned the toilet but today he told me again. Here's how the conversation went.
Trevor "The toilet downstairs really needs to be cleaned"
Kristina " What are you talking about, I cleaned it last week!"
Trevor "Look at the bottom of the toilet...Where the preschool boys are peeing on it."
Kristina Shock....followed by "Disgusting....Why didn't you tell me?"
Trevor "I did tell you...the toilet needed to be cleaned.

I cleaned the bathroom like I always do and was shocked to see pee all over the bottom and sides of the toilet. Even on the floor! Disgusting! Now I know what all these mom's with boys are complaining about! Disgusting!

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Arn't you glad you just have cute little girls.

christiann said...

Hilarious. Now you know

Anonymous said...

Wow I guess I have that to look forward to when ever I start potty training here soon! And it's okay...Brock does the same thing but normally if I don't get around to it he normally does it for me.

Tarahh77 said...

Like I said..someone else's pee is the WORST! Yuck, you are a saint for cleaning and not having a "mini" class with your preschool boys on how to clean toilets :)

Andrea said...

I hope it's not mine contributing to that mess! (though it probably is) He only does it sitting down but I have heard he's been trying some new methods after watching some classmates. I know because I caught SADIE trying it on our toilet. Nice.

ckcclan said...

Ha! KC and I we're cracking up when we read this post b/c we can totally picture your conversation with Trevor. Oh, we miss you guys! ... hilarious.