I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls. I love to laugh,read, shop, watch chick flicks, hang out with friends, go on dates with my husband and eat chocolate!!!
Oh I know...I already posted it on my blog too. I cannot wait!! I love the big update you did. My favorite is the pictures of your little ballerinas. :) Nina takes dance at Summerlin too but she must have been in a different show...wish I could have seen them dance!
2 comments:
Oh I know...I already posted it on my blog too. I cannot wait!! I love the big update you did. My favorite is the pictures of your little ballerinas. :) Nina takes dance at Summerlin too but she must have been in a different show...wish I could have seen them dance!
As I told Arrie, Jacob is running around with no shirt for most of it. I'm going opening night!
Post a Comment