Friday, March 12, 2010

What did we do before Google?







If you know me well, you know I have no creative talent. None. Whatsoever. Morgan came home with a school assignment to make a leprechaun trap. For days I agonized over this. What to do, how do I make it, what materials? Blah! I was a mess. Finally I got smart and googled how to make a leprechaun trap. There were thousands of examples of various ideas. I could finally visualized through others, what needed to be done and could make a plan to do it. After a trip to Micheals we went to work. Morgan pretty much designed it herself, I mostly assisted with the hot glue gun. I think it turned out pretty darn fantastic! What did we do before Google?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is SO cool!!! I am impressed!
And I completely disagree with the no talent comment, miss holding-a-conversation-whilst-playing-the-piano today... Who can do that? NOT ME.