Today was the last day of school. I don't know why but I've always had a hard time with the last day of school. I cried the minute I walked into Morgan's classroom to pick her up for her very last day. I cried as I hugged her teacher and thanked her for everything she's done for Morgan. And then I balled as I watched a picture DVD one of the mom's sent home of pictures from the school year. I am so proud of Morgan. She has learned so much this year.
Her teacher wrote on her report card, "Morgan is an excellent student with an awesome personality. She has made academic and social progress over this school year. When we first met Morgan was not readying and now she is reading well above the first grade level. She has proved herself ready for first grade and will definitely be missed. Congratulations Morgan and enjoy first grade!"
Thank you Mrs. Drew - Flannagan for making kindergarten memorable! We will miss you!



2 comments:
Hey Kristina, how fun to find you! We are in Idaho and I am blogging too, thehillsadventures.blogspot.com
Sweet girls. I had that same kindergarten experience again this year.
HEY how are you doing? Hey I wouldn't to tell you that Brock is going to be in town because of work from the 8th of July until the end of July. Maybe you guys all get together and have dinner or something :)! Get back to me
Post a Comment