We go to Palm Springs every year with Trevor's family. It is usually one of our favorite vacations, so relaxing....but not this year. I don't know why but something just wasn't right. We couldn't put our finger on what it was but it felt like total chaos most of the time. I think this picture sums up most of the vacation. Our little monkeys were constantly playing on these luggage carts. Up and down the aisles of the hotel. I'm sure our neighboring guests were delighted to see us leave.
My favorite thing about Palm Springs is the wonderful Marriott Spa. Trevor's mom, (bless her heart) gives us the gift of relaxation for our birthday's every year. ...a massage at the spa. It's a day of much needed mom time....and so much fun with Trevor's mom and sisters. Thanks Debbie again for such a great day. I'm still relaxed just thinking about it.



No comments:
Post a Comment