Monday, November 9, 2009

Disneyland


I think these pictures pretty much speak for themselves. My kids had so much fun at Disneyland. Big, happy, smiley faces all day long. I know it's totally cheesy but...when I go to Disneyland I feel just like the commercial where the mom and daughter and holding hands, laughing, having a blast. Do you know this commercial? Then the mom looks at her and her daughter's reflection in the window and sees herself as a kid. I'm tearing up as I write about it. I know... I'm lame. I just love Disneyland. So many happy memories of me and my family when I was little. It's such a magical happy place and I love sharing that feeling with my kids.






















This is my favorite picture of the trip. Our cousin Jack, climbed up the tomorrowland sign and was hiding from us. Kim, Trevor's sister was like "Jack....Jack...WHERE IS JACK!" And then we hear him snickering up above us. It was so funny




















































1 comment:

The Clingos said...

That first picture is great. Sydney is such a diva! I love it!!!