

The girls designed their own pumpkins this year. Morgan did the whole thing herself. I was quite impressed. Addi of course, had help from mom and Sydney told uncle Keith how she wanted it and he went from there. Can you guess who's is who?
(Morgan, Addi, Sydney)



One of the mom's from preschool made these cute spiders. There just pigs in a blanket with pretzel legs. I thought they were so cute and the kids loved them. I made them for dinner for my kids the night before
Halloween.

I tried to get a shot of the girls current personalities. Morgan is such a goof ball. I don't know where she picked up the "bunny ears" but she likes to do them in every picture now. Sydney is always glam. She changed her
Halloween costume for every
Halloween event we attended. Let's see....first it was a fairy flower, next sleeping beauty
bc she wanted long
blond hair, not pictured was Hannah Montana for preschool and

back to fairy flower for
Halloween night. Addi is growing before my eyes. I can't believe how big she is. She is such a stinker and keeps me on my toes. I love her to death!!! She does not photograph well however i did manage this super cute pic with her daddy.

We had so many
Halloween celebrations this year. 2 ward trunk or treats, play group party, preschool party, friend
Halloween party all before
Halloween night. By the time
Oct 31 came I was so sick of
Halloween! I started packing up the decorations before the night was even over

. It was fun though....happy
Halloween...
until next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment