Addison wanted to have a Tinkerbell party. We kept calling it her "party" but it wasn't really a party. Just a few family friends over for cupcakes and ice cream and watch her open her presents. I thought she wouldn't know the difference. Apparently Addison knows exactly what a party is suppose to be. We sang to her, ate our cupcakes, opened presents, and then Addi asked me "well, now what are we going to do mom? What games are we going to play? Where are all the goodie bags?" I felt horrible. It made me think of that moment when I said I would never be THAT mom. The one that doesn't throw her 3rd child a party even though she through one for the first two. Sorry Addi, I hope you will understand when you have your children. Happy Birthday! We love you so much:)
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment