I am the mother of 3 beautiful girls. I love to laugh,read, shop, watch chick flicks, hang out with friends, go on dates with my husband and eat chocolate!!!
I love your blog Kristina! Grace will be thrilled to see pictures of Morgan and Sydney...she still talks about them quite often. I can't believe how big Addison is...and she's a little blondie! They are all so adorable.
Hey, okay I made my header with PSP. It's what you do digital scrapbooking with. And then I just uploaded it like you would a photo. It's not that hard once you get started.
2 comments:
I love your blog Kristina! Grace will be thrilled to see pictures of Morgan and Sydney...she still talks about them quite often. I can't believe how big Addison is...and she's a little blondie! They are all so adorable.
Hey, okay I made my header with PSP. It's what you do digital scrapbooking with. And then I just uploaded it like you would a photo. It's not that hard once you get started.
Post a Comment