Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jessica's Wedding

My sister Jessica is getting married in Jan. She has a really cool website that she made. Check it out! http://keithandjessica2009.com/

3 comments:

Davis Clan said...

hey kristina,
your girls are so cute. thanks for inviting me to see you blog. i'm the worst blogger ever so i don't have much advice!! hope to see you all soon. too bad chelsea isn't at byu and playing this thanksgiving.we love you all!!!

carlee said...

SO glad you invited me. YIPPY! I am so happy to keep in better touch with you guys. We love you guys and dang when are we going to see eachother again? I sent you an invite to your yahoo email, hopefully that was right. NOW, tell your sister in laws to get on the blogging boat so we can keep track of all our bestest friends in the whole world!

Lydia said...

I looked at Jessica's site, getting married is very different than 15 years ago.