Saturday, November 1, 2008

Morgan's First Day of Kindergarten

Morgan was so excited for her first day . She woke up early to get ready and ate a healthy breakfast. She wanted to eat eggs to get her brain working. She kissed dad goodbye and was ready to go.


Morgan wanted me to take several pictures of her at various places on the playground. This is one of her favorites.


Mrs. Drew-Flanagan is Morgan's teacher. She bonded with Morgan from the start because she also has a daughter named Morgan. I can't believe Morgan's old enough to go to school. We are so proud of her!

2 comments:

The Days said...

I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! Yay! I am so happy you started a blog.

Jared and Barbara said...

Thanks for inviting me to see your blog. I will put your family on my list.You can check out our family by adding us to your list. The girls are getting so big and beautiful. Sounds like you love Vegas and are doing great.
Barbara Bjarnason