Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disneyland

I love Disneyland! I don't know what it is about Disneyland that makes me so happy! But I always get giddy when we go as a family. This was Addi's first time at Disneyland and she loved it! We had so much fun with the girls. We made them go on every ride.... even the scary ones! Poor things.
This was a new one for us. I'm sure it's been at Disneyland forever but we had never been on it before. We probably won't go on it again...it's just like dumbo.
I love this picture of Sydney. We were waiting to ride the cars.



Cheese! Mr. Toad's wild ride.



This is Addi's newest way to smile. I love her squinty eyes and big smile. So cute Addi!!!



We love the tea cups!
Morgan wanted to see the princess parade so badly. The line was really long but this princess from the royal court said she'd take a picture with Morgan.

My favorite thing about Disneyland is the parades. I loved watching Addi's eyes light up as she saw all the floats and Disney characters. She stared jumping up and down the minute the music started. She ran out into the street to see Tinkerbell.

No comments: