Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I am so sad to see Christmas come and go so fast. I feel like I didn't have time to savor it. I hope next year I will remember to slow down and enjoy everything. Note to self....start early! We went to Trevor's parents house for Christmas this year. We had a wonderful time with Grandma & Grandpa, aunts and uncles and all our cousins. Trevor's family has a tradition of blindfolding all the kids and taking them somewhere on Christmas eve. This year we went and saw High School Musical on ice. I don't know who enjoyed it more...me or the girls!!! On Christmas morning the girls slept in till 8:00. ( I couldn't believe it!) Santa had brought Morgan a Hannah Montana guitar, Sydney a baby alive, and Addison a baby stroller. He also brought our whole family a Wii. Trevor bought me some perfume that he picked out all by himself....it was so nice!!! I loved it. And I bought him a watch that he didn't like....sorry babe! Everything happen so fast Christmas morning. I didn't even get any pictures. :( On Friday Trevor's mom and sisters and I went shopping early to catch some after Christmas sales. I got some fun Christmas decorations for next year at target and some cool new running shoes. Saturday, all the adults in Trevor's family went to the Newport beach temple. It was nice to have all of his family in the temple together. It was the perfect way to end a great Christmas week. I am looking forward to Christmas next year already. It will be nice to spend Christmas in our own home.

No comments: