I was reading a friends blog feeling totally guilty for never updating mine. There are so many things I want to do but don't find the time. Updating my blog is just one of those things that gets pushed aside. Time is moving fasted than I can keep up. The days are turning into weeks and the weeks into months. My kids are growing before my eyes. But there are somethings about them right now that I never want to forget.
1. Addi's smile. She's starting to smile with her eyes closed and says cheeeeeseeee! I love it! She talks so much. I asked her if she wanted to wear a dress and she said, Ya Baby!
2. Sydney's free spirit. She knows exactly what she likes and doesn't like. She picks out her own clothes and feels confident in whatever she picks. Most days she picks a skirt with a shirt and her minnie mouse high heals.
3. Morgan's desire to learn. I love how Morgan's learing so much in her life right now. About herself, about school, friends. There are so many new things and she taking everything in. Morgan's such a sweet girl. She's a great big sister!



2 comments:
I know it's hard to find time to blog. I try to post something once a week. I haven't been keeping journal or even scrapbooking so blogging is the closest thing to those right now in my life. It's nice to hear about your girls.
Hey I just wanted to say hey! I saw that your dad had a blog and ended up getting lead to yours! It was great seeing you this summer and your family! Hope all is well!
Ashley
Post a Comment