Friday, February 20, 2009
Jessica's Wedding
Can you believe I didn't get one single picture from the wedding? Not at the temple, not at the ring ceremony, not at the reception...not a single one! I can't believe it. But I did want to write about the wedding. It was one of the most joyous experiences of my life to see my sister go to the temple with Keith. I was so proud of the two of them. It was such a testimony builder to me because they had both worked so hard to be married in the temple. Everything went perfect that day. The weather was beautiful, her photographer was unbelievably good, the reception was awesome, and the ring ceremony was touching. My Dad got to walk her down the aisle and our girls were the flower girls. They looked so beautiful in their dresses. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures! Jess and Keith exchanged vows and it was so neat and didn't take away anything from the temple. I, being the maid of honor, had to give a toast and was quite nervous about that. I think it went well though. Addison loved dancing on the dance floor. At 10:45 we literally had to pull her away and take her home to bed. It was such a great day! This past year Jessica has lived with us and I have loved having her here. We had so much fun together and it was so fun to live with a sister again. She is truly one of my best friends. I miss her shoes and clothing so much!!! I am so happy Jess and Keith are living in Las Vegas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Kris, I gave your mom a disk of all the pitures I got. There are some really cute ones of the girls.
Post a Comment