

Sydney and Addison love to change into lots of different outifts during the day. On this day I got them dressed and ready to go and then went to get myself ready. When I called them to walk out the door to run errands, I realized they had changed their clothes. I had no time to argue with them so I just went with it. Now, I realize that these outfits don't look that bad but the weather outside this particular day was about 40 degrees and raining. So you can imagine the looks I got when we were strolling down the aisles of Target. At least Addi let me put tights on her. I keep the girls summer clothing in big plastic bins in their closets. Sydney was sick of wearing pants and sweaters so she pulled this outfit out of her summer bin. I think I
blogged about her
Minnie Mouse dress up shoes before. These are her favorite and most days she's wearing them out and about.
No comments:
Post a Comment