Friday, February 20, 2009

Sorgan


Morgan has a best friend, Soren, who is in her primary and kindergarten class. While we were at Target picking out a Valentine gift for her kindergarten teacher, she said she wanted to get Soren something too. I said OK, what do you want to give him. I'm thinking something like little candy hearts. But oh no...Morgan picked out a Teddy Bear with chocolate kisses all around it. I said, "Morgan, are you sure you want to give him that?" So then I'm thinking in my mind.... does she like him? Do I need to ask her about this or are they really just best friends? So I showed her some other options but she didn't want anything but that bear. We bought the bear and took it home and Trevor was like WHAT! And starts teasing her saying she likes Soren and Soren is her boyfriend. We talked to Morgan about it and she said... "No mom, were just friends." I felt better about it until Soren came to the door with a vase of flowers for her. It's a good thing we are good friends with his parents. Morgan and Soren are very innocent and cute right now but it got me worried for the future.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

My kids have had Valentines for years. Arrie's and Aaron's change every year but Kory has been a Valentine with the same girl for years. I'm not sure witch is scarrier.