
Today I went with my best friend Christiann to her In-vitro appointment. It was so incredible seeing her possibly baby being put into her body. We watched on the screen through the ultra sound machine and I was in awe at technology. Happy thoughts for Christiann and her baby!!!
In potty training news....thanks so much to everyone who responded to my plea for help. I was so frustrated the last time I posted but...... She hasn't pooped in her pants since!!!! I guess me losing it was the best thing for Addi. She has gone in the toilet everyday and accident free. She is even dry most nights. Thank goodness...I was losing my mind.
In potty training news....thanks so much to everyone who responded to my plea for help. I was so frustrated the last time I posted but...... She hasn't pooped in her pants since!!!! I guess me losing it was the best thing for Addi. She has gone in the toilet everyday and accident free. She is even dry most nights. Thank goodness...I was losing my mind.



1 comment:
Thank you so much for being there. You are to good for me
Post a Comment