
All of my sisters: Jessica, Andrea, Katie, Me,
Raylene, and my mom Ellen

We took these pictures at the Relief Society Broadcast Saturday night. I was embarrassed when my mom pulled out the camera, but now, very happy that she did. I don't know the last time all 5 sisters took a picture together. And no, there is not a fan in front of Jess...she did her hair flipped out that way! Ha Ha Ha Jess! I teased her about it all night. Only Jess can pull off something like that. My favorite part of the weekend was after the broadcast when we played a mean game of Mafia till 2 in the morning. Good times!
2 comments:
Your family sat by us in Sunday School and I had NO idea they were your sisters/Mom, how funny. I have to say you guys look nothing alike. How fun they were here!
Kristina, I love your blog. You write the way I wish I could, but I always sound like I'm rambling.
Post a Comment