Saturday, October 24, 2009

Update

Quite a while since I last wrote. A lot of great and very sad things have happened the last few weeks. My dear friend Christiann's embryo didn't take. I have been heart broken for her and her family. I don't know of a more deserving family to have a baby and I am so sad for their loss. I wish we lived closer so I could give her hugs and take care of her better. I have felt sad and helpless and of coarse...have turned to food. I'm such a emotional eater...I hate it! Love you Christiann :)

On a lighter and much happier note. The hills are alive...with the sound of music!!! One of my dreams came true last weekend when I saw Justin Timberlake in concert. I know what your thinking...laugh, make fun if you will but I LOVE HIM! I have wanted to see him in concert since I saw him on the Disney channel 12 years ago. Thanks so much to Jess for her persistence in bartering with the ebayers! We got tickets 2 hrs before the concert and it was AWESOME!!! He did a benefit concert of Shriners Hospital so many "friends" performed with him. Taylor Swift, Alicia Keys, TLC, Snoop Dogg, Timbaland, Ciara...It was so fun! Justin...YOU ROCK!


And then this weekend....boom boom boom...gotta get that...boom boom boom.... our friends had extra tickets for Black eyed peas and U2. Can you believe it!!! Two concerts in Two weekends. I'm a lucky girl. Unfortunately we were late due to stuffing our faces with yummy Los Tacos, and only heard a few blacked eyed peas songs. They were awesome....totally pumped up the crowd. U2 played a lot of new stuff that I didn't know and had some crazy weird space ship theme goin on but...all in all...There were awesome!
(Am I seriously a 14 yr old girl..how many times can I use the word awesome) I really liked 2 of their new songs and of course LOVE the old stuff.
Yesterday we had playgroup at our house and had a halloween party. We ate food, played games, did some monster mash and decorated spooky cupcakes. Where are the pictures you ask? MY CAMERA IS BROKEN...AGAIN! I swear, my kids break everything. This is the second camera they have broken. I'm so frustrated. I thought I could hold out untill christmas but I don't know. How am I suppose get through halloween with no pictures? What about thankgiving...christmas? I'll probably cave and buy one...maybe today :)








1 comment:

christiann said...

I Love you! You do more for me than you know not that I wouldn't love to be closer. LOVE my blanket. Your package was perfect and came at the perfect moment.