I love fall! It's my favorite time of year. The weather is staring to cool down and the nights are beautiful. Morgan and Sydney have soccer practice Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. I dread leaving the house to take them to practice but once I get outside, I love it!
I also love fall because of fall TV. Those of you who know me well, know that TV is my guilty pleasure. I love watching new shows and catching up with my favorites. It is getting harder and harder to find appropriate shows to watch. As I grow older, I am much more offended by things that are on the tube. I will probably have to say goodbye to some of my favorite shows this season. I just can no longer justify the content. I am so sad. But it's time.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Tell me about it. I am seriously going to miss the quality of Big Brother 11- Especially Jeff. So sad it's over. :)
Post a Comment