We went to Morgan's school this morning for a special ceremony honoring all the hero's that service our country. It was so great to see the Flag and hear what it represents. I loved hearing the national anthem and all the children saying the pledge of allegiance. It was a very patriotic day.
Friday, September 11, 2009
September 11
I was telling the girls today about September 11. I got very emotional as I told them of all the brave men and women who died that day. I am so grateful to live in this free country and am so very grateful for all the men and women who have fought and continue to fight for our freedom. I want my girls to know how lucky we are to live in this great county of ours. Of how lucky we are to wake up everyday with the rights that we have. I want them to know how important it is to stand up for their rights and the things that they believe in.
We went to Morgan's school this morning for a special ceremony honoring all the hero's that service our country. It was so great to see the Flag and hear what it represents. I loved hearing the national anthem and all the children saying the pledge of allegiance. It was a very patriotic day.

We went to Morgan's school this morning for a special ceremony honoring all the hero's that service our country. It was so great to see the Flag and hear what it represents. I loved hearing the national anthem and all the children saying the pledge of allegiance. It was a very patriotic day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
There you are! I am so glad you commented on my blog because now I found yours! Love your comments about 9/11. Gavin came home the other day from school explaining to me how special the flag is. Love this country!
Post a Comment