I love Friday! Today we toured Anderson Dairy with our playgroup from church. Sydney invited her friend Melanie. Sydney loves Melanie. She asks me almost everyday to have a play date with her. The girls loved watching the milk being poured into the cartons. There favorite part of the tour was the cookies and cream ice cream at the end.
Trevor's parents spent the night with us last night. They are headed to Idaho today. So we got to go out to lunch with Grandma after the tour. We took her to Panara Bread. Yummy! I love that place. They have yummy homemade soup...and I love soup! Especially in a bread bowl. Yum! I usually don't take my kids there and leaned today that there kids menu is waaaaaayyyy over priced. I think it was like $4.00 for roast beef and cheep sliced cheese on white bread and squeezable yogurt. No drink. I guess that's not horrible. I'm just really cheep. I hate paying for food that I could make better at home. There Roast beef was not Hormel quality so Sydney wouldn't eat it. So I essential paid $4.00 for a go gurt. I hate that! Oh well..my soup was yummy. I have to learn to get over these little things. Then we came home and put Addi down for a nap, put Sydney in front of the computer and watched vampire diaries. What a great day. I love Fridays!



No comments:
Post a Comment