I don't know if you have this problem in your family. But it seems whenever we have somewhere to go and are in an extreme hurry, my kids find something off the wall to play with. This story begins with saran wrap. I don't know how or why they got into the saran wrap but... I told them to get their shoes on and get in the car because we had to be across town for Sydney's soccer game. I ran upstairs to get my self ready and came down to this. I usually get annoyed at these kind of antics but today I just laughed. I thought it was so creative how they were pulling each other and wrapping each other up. No, they didn't have their shoes on...I think Addi didn't even have pants on, but they were having a ball with each other and I couldn't help but laugh.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment